Audit and Assurance Services
In today’s fast-paced environment, decision makers need timely, reliable information from a trusted advisor. You need to have faith in your systems, controls and financial records and be able to instill that same confidence in your shareholders, investors and customers. LevitZacks has the necessary resources, experience and in-depth local knowledge to effectively deal with all of your assurance needs.
Audits and other assurance services facilitate the flow of investment capital to your business and are the first steps toward casting light onto new opportunities. They let you know how to streamline systems and accomplish your financial and operational goals. At LevitZacks, we guide clients through our findings to help them make better strategic decisions.
In addition, our firm is a voluntary member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Center for Audit Quality (CAQ) and Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS). All firms who are members of the CAQ and PCPS are required to adhere to stringent quality control standards and have an independent peer review of the quality of their work on a recurring basis. LevitZacks has not received a single letter of comment from our peer reviewers in the more than 30 years we’ve participated in the PCPS, an almost unheard-of accomplishment among public accounting firms of any size.
LevitZacks is also registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), created by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Our peer reviews and PCAOB inspections have always concluded that we comply with the standards set by these regulatory bodies.
- Our services include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations of privately held entities
- Public company financial statement audits and quarterly reviews
- Financial statement preparation services
- Consultation on application of accounting standards
- Assistance with financial statement disclosures
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- Tax provision calculations
- Accounting for stock-based compensation
- Due diligence procedures
- Program-specific audits
- New accounting pronouncement education and analysis
- Overhead rate audits