Nick Palmer, CPA
As Director of Audit, Nick holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from University of California, Santa Cruz and a Certificate of Accountancy from San Diego State University College of Extended Studies. He uses his writing and research skills for proposals, technical memoranda, marketing materials and drafting financial statement disclosures.
Nick’s experience is with real estate, manufacturing, distributors, software developers, staffing companies and not-for-profits. His work provides quality financial attestation services that facilitate the flow of capital to businesses.
He is Chair of the Audit Committee for the San Diego Center for Children and a member of the Audit Committee of Community Housing Works. Nick’s spare time is spent playing tennis, anytime, and as much as possible. He also enjoys joking around with his son and daughter and playing an occasional game of poker. Nick joined LevitZacks in 1997.
- Licensed CPA in California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- San Diego Center for Children, Audit Committee Member
- Community Housing Works, Audit Committee Member
- Institute of Management Accountants, San Diego Chapter, Board of Directors
Certificate of Accountancy
San Diego State College of Extended Studies
Bachelor of Arts, History
University of California, Santa Cruz