Cristanne M. Leitner, CPA, MST, AEP®, CEPA™
As Shareholder, Vice President and Director of Tax, Cristanne has more than 35 years of experience in all aspects of tax and accounting. Cristanne works on trust, estate and gifts, flow through entities, real estate, law and medical practices and retail businesses. She is constantly looking for ways to reduce clients’ tax liability through proper planning, assisting clients with timing of income and deductions, and proper structuring of entities and transactions. Cristanne works in coordination with financial advisors and attorneys to determine optimum tax solutions for her clients, and her role as an advisor, educator and communicator is the optimal way to provide solutions.
Cristanne holds a Certified Exit Planning Advisor designation issued through the Exit Planning Institute. This credential enables her to provide her clients with the tools needed to build more valuable companies, and develop stronger financial and personal goals to achieve a successful transition.
Cristanne’s three passions are her family, career and community. Community involvement is a critical component of Cristanne’s life, as she believes giving back provides her with a sense of equilibrium. She is actively involved with the Estate Planning Council of San Diego, having served in every officer and committee position. Cristanne is involved with the Trust and Estates Committee of Rady Children’s Hospital and advisory committee for Scripps Hospital. She enjoys riding her cruiser bike at the beach with her husband Stuart, drinking fine wine at local wineries, attending art exhibitions and meeting new people. Cristanne joined LevitZacks in 2009.
- Licensed CPA in California
- Licensed Accredited Estate Planner®
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor™
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of San Diego
- North County Estate Planning Council – San Diego
- Girl Scouts – San Diego
- Rady Children’s Hospital Foundation Estates & Trust Committee, Executive Committee Member
- Estate Planning Council of San Diego, Past President
- Girl Scouts – San Diego, Promise Circle Chair
Bachelor of Science, Accounting Emphasis
San Diego State University
Master of Science in Taxation
Golden Gate University, San Diego