Anju Agrawal, MBA, MS, CPA
As Senior International Tax Manager, Anju works on international tax planning and compliance for individuals, corporations, partnerships, foreign trusts, or U.S. trusts with foreign beneficiaries. With more than 25 years of private and public accounting experience, Anju has an MBA with a concentration in Accounting and a Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University. Anju’s education provided her with a strong technical background for consulting and compliance services for large and small businesses and high net worth individuals.
Anju’s skills focus on U.S. inbound and outbound tax planning and compliance, offshore disclosure filings, and advanced tax strategies for high net worth individuals and entities. She spends her spare time reading fiction and non-fiction books and enjoys hiking with family and friends. Anju also volunteers for a local nonprofit organization for women’s and children’s causes. She joined LevitZacks in 2007.
- Licensed CPA in California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce, Nagpur University, India
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University, San Francisco