Some of the Best CPA Jobs
San Diego Has to Offer
At LevitZacks, we offer our employees a truly great place to work.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. For ten of the last eleven years, we’ve won “Best Place to Work” awards among CPA firms in San Diego, as well as nationally. In fact, in 2021, 2020 and 2019, Accounting Today ranked LevitZacks the #1 best small accounting firm to work for in the nation, the only firm to ever win 3 years in a row! We offer some of the most attractive CPA jobs San Diego has to offer. The San Diego Business Journal has ranked LevitZacks as the Best Place to Work in San Diego for 2020 for companies with 50 or fewer employees.
What’s our secret? It’s pretty simple: we treat our employees the way we’d like to be treated.
First, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy. Our health benefits package includes:
- Medical HMO and PPO
- Dental DHMO and PPO
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pretax Plan Options: medical expense, premium, dependent care, transit and parking
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
- Stress-relieving in-office massages during our busy season
Second, our CPA jobs in San Diego feature excellent compensation and other benefits, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employment and Client Referral Bonuses
- Tuition assistance for approved graduate-level courses
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Group discounted personally paid coverage available, including Accident Expense, Cancer Indemnity, Specified Health Event Protection, Prepaid Legal, and Disability Income
- Membership for all employees in our National Purchasing Program, providing discounts for travel, cell phone products and services
- Professional dues for AICPA, CalCPA, and other approved industry/professional associations
Third, our highly rated work culture allows employees to not only enjoy their work, but their personal lives as well. We offer such benefits as:
- Realistic schedules, even during busy seasons.
- Core hours allowing for flexible work schedules.
- No mandatory Saturdays.
- LZ♥SD, our Community Service Committee, creates opportunities for our firm to give back to the community. The primary focus is on projects our employees are passionate about, including Feeding San Diego, art supply drives for a local school, MADD walk, Adopt-a-Family with the Salvation Army’s Kroc Center, among others.
- Fun Committee with members from every level of the firm, providing opportunities for team building throughout the year (including days off to go the Padres game, costume contests, etc.).
- Dress for the Day: Business casual dress every day unless one’s schedule dictates otherwise.
- Meals brought in or delivered to those working from home during busy season and throughout the year, including healthy and “not so healthy” snacks provided year-round.
- Monthly celebrations for birthdays, baby and wedding showers and holidays.
- Our firm offers a clearly written opportunity path to give team members an idea of how they can advance through our firm and what to expect at each level. We have a fantastic working environment and an exceptional group of team members.
- We are proud award winners of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work as well as Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work For for nine of the past ten years. In fact, we are ranked number one for both of the awards for 2020.
- We offer a full variety of schedule and remote work options.
If our approach sounds appealing to you, we would love to hear from you. Please upload a copy of your resume here.